Tezos is an open source platform aimed at blockchain adoption for assets and applications.
If you don’t know this blockchain yet, have a look at “Tezos : past, present, and future — by Arthur Breitman”.
Since 2018, the Tezos Foundation has fueled an ecosystem of developers, users and private businesses, based around the world, who work together to create a digital Commonwealth.
This protocol is based on two principles which characterize it and which make it differentiating:
- Self-amendment: the protocol can adapt and add functionality thanks to its governance mechanism built into the blockchain.
- Proof of stake: an energy efficient consensus algorithm to design eco-friendly blockchain applications
Among these companies, Marigold, founded last year, already has around 20 engineers. Their objective? Make the protocol accessible to different communities of developers.
Marigold is recruiting an engineering manager for its infrastructure team.
- Manage a devops team
- Define KPI and manage the monitoring
- Ease collaboration with 3rd party tooling developpers accross Tezos commonwealth (SDK, Wallets, indexers, explorers, …)
- Mentor team members to grow, improve their craft and deliver high-quality services
- Empower the infra team (5 collaborators) and create the support team
As a young company, Marigold needs experienced profiles to structure itself and carry its vision (business to developer).
This position is for you if:
- You embrace a DevOps culture
- You are a hands-on manager with experience to manage multicultural teams
- Experience in either Blockchains or Open Source project is a big plus
What to expect if you join us?
- Be involve in the growth of the team from the early stage
- Acquire advanced knowledge in the field of blockchains
- Open-source projects
- A full remote position, open worldwide (best from UTC-4 to UTC+8), with a very flexible work organization
- Work with multicultural and expert teams
- Salary between 90 k and 120k€/yrs depending on your experience