Tezos is an open source platform aimed at blockchain adoption for assets and applications.
If you don’t know this blockchain yet, have a look at “Tezos : past, present, and future — by Arthur Breitman”.
Since 2018, the Tezos Foundation has fueled an ecosystem of developers, users and private businesses, based around the world, who work together to create a digital Commonwealth.
This protocol is based on two principles which characterize it and which make it differentiating:
- Self-amendment: the protocol can adapt and add functionality thanks to its governance mechanism built into the blockchain.
- Proof of stake: an energy efficient consensus algorithm to design eco-friendly blockchain applications
Among these companies, Marigold, founded last year, already has around 20 engineers. Their objective? Make the protocol accessible to different communities of developers.
Marigold is recruiting site reliability engineer to infuse devops culture accross its existing projects but also to take develop new collaboration with other team swithin the tezos ecosystem.
- Contribute to the automatization of the maintainance of our projects
- Carry out the deployment and monitoring of our infrastructures
- Facilitate the integration of ecosystem tools with our projects (SDK, Wallets, indexers, explorers, …)
- Develop and maintain infrastructure tools for the community (Timestaming, naming service, …)
As a senior, your role is also to drive the juniors and support their skills development.
As a young company, Marigold needs experienced profiles to structure itself and carry its vision (business to developer).
This position is for you if:
- You embrace a DevOps culture
- You have experience to operate distributed systems, ideally with a major cloud provider (Azure, GCP, OVH, …)
- You have a some experience of monitoring and observability solutions (ELK, grafana, …)
- Good understanding of dependency mangamenet tools, ideally npm and opam
- You can develop infrastructure applications (TypesSript, LIGO and OCaml) experience of those language is not mandatory while you have actual experience of programming with statically typed language and you are willing to learn
What to expect if you join us?
- Develop your ops & dev skills
- Acquire advanced knowledge in the field of blockchains
- Open-source projects
- A full remote position, open worldwide (best from UTC-4 to UTC+8), with a very flexible work organization
- Work with multicultural and expert teams
- Salary between 70 k and 100k€/yrs depending on your experience